Google Search

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I would be...


I would be Fresh Air when you breathe
...Blue Sky when you roam free
...a Grassy Land when you lay peacefully
...Bright Sunshine when you play around
...a Patient Ear when you speak
...a Gentle Boy when you hold my hand
...a Stable Shoulder when you weep
...a Cozy Lap when you nap
...a Firm Hand when you are afraid
...a Warm Heart when you need love
...a Passionate Man when you want me to be
...a Sweet 'n' Soft Pillow when you punch me
...a Chubby Cheek when you slap me
...a Black Hole when you abuse me
...a Sponge when you kick me
...a Statue when you hate me
...your Lover when you hug me
...a Content Man when you kiss me
I would be Me when you Love me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have left me speechless. You are LOVE,nothing more, nothing less.

cutiepie said...

vry beautifully framed.....

Blogopedia said...

I believe you understand love quite nicely.. especially ur last two sentences are beautiful.

resham said...

dis s ur best poem till nw i feel .... full f positivity